There is no difference at all between religious mitifications and other
mitifucatuons . See form, example the paper about Darwin that I posted.
religion is a label that appears when the mith is old enough it has enough
believers and the object of mitification is far away in time.

People are reluctant to admit that they have unfounded beliefs. Specially
if they have been educated in the belief that any belief is bad and into
the belied that they have no beliefs. But to have a commong ground of
beliefs is a prerequisite for individual and social life.  I think that my
theory of social capital, mytopoesis and belief and the assimilaion of good
and truth is sound in evolutuionary terms, and provides a factual/operation
definition of Truth in the world of the mind, which is the only world
accesible to us.