Roger,

Comments below:

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Jason Resch
>
> If you get a duplicate of this, I apologize.
> I'm still working on the problem.

I did see some duplicates from you yesterday, but this message was not
duplicated.  In general, I think there has also been an overall improvement
to the formatting of your messages, I no longer see unrecognized
characters, or long black lines, so whatever you have done on your e-mail
client, it's created a big improvement.

> Could it not be that just as our five senses (touch, sight, etc.)
> tell us what is going on in the outside world, that we also have
> sensors inside to detect pain and pleasure ?

The sense of touch is complex, there are actually several different types
of touch sensitive nerves.  Different cells detect: heat, cold, pressure,
vibration, and chemical irritation.  However, this only constitutes
information sent to the brain.  Whether it is interpreted as pain or
pleasure depends not on the type of the nerve but on how the brain is set
up to interpret those signals.

Jason