On Wed, Sep 19,  Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> OK, genius. So, following impeccable logic, you believe you are John
> Clark because from infancy people kept ramming down your thoat that you are
> John Clark.

Yes. People told me that my name was "John Clark" and like all young
children I believed them, and over the years I have found no evidence that
was untrue; adults don't always lie to children, just often. I was also
told that God exists but in this case I have found evidence that was false.

  John K Clark