Reflected eternal song(s) dressed in the illusion of time. As far as I can
see: proportions, relationships, ratios. Time makes them appear to chat and
sing; but in some sense every song has already been sung, even if they've
never been voiced or heard.

Beethoven was almost completely deaf while he composed/dreamed the 9th.
Mahler wrote/dreamed his later symphonies in a hut by a lake in Austria. No
Piano, no reference pitches. He never even "heard physically" his 9th.

Some are amazed by this. I am not.

You're probably gonna state that they needed experience hearing in the
first place, which leaves me unconvinced as I have read the scores:
whatever is being coded there is not "dead information" but entities,
portals into dreamworlds. Note how in festival culture from woodstock to
burning man: music functions as portal, a kind of carrier wave, to other
loci of being and perception => physical sound strings point towards some
dream, mind of the festival goers do the introspective traveling.

Their use of similar adjectives, hyperbole and superlatives to describe
their experience points towards kind of eternal universality of music, when
removed enough from "consumer of music", "User of music" through the usual
list of consciousness altering practices, substances, and plants.