On 9/20/2012 9:45 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:23:08 PM UTC-4, Stephen Paul King wrote:

    On 9/20/2012 12:05 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
    snip

    Hi Craig,

        You need to show how we can get some kind of closure in the
    map for this to work... Otherwise its a regress...

Hi Stephen,

If sense is truly primordial, then it is beyond both closure and regress.

Craig

Fundamentally, yes I agree with you, but let's not disallow for a pull-back...

--
Onward!

Stephen