On 9/24/2012 9:46 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
God's ideas is fine. The numbers and arithmetic etc. can inhere in
some mind.  The numbers are (idealistically) real, as I think
all arithmetic must be.  For it is true whether known or
not. At least as you stay with common numbers and arithmetic.
Pretty sure.
Hi Roger,

One question I have to pose: How do the properties of entities become discriminated from each other and collected together? Are the properties on a object inherent or is there some other active system of property attribution in Nature? Does God play a role in this?