From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-10-05, 07:15:41
Subject: Re: Subjectivity is no longer a dirty word! A nice video discussingthe
dual aspect theory

Along the theme of a dual-aspect theory of reality,
I recommend the book
"Mind and Cosmos:Why the Materialist Neo-Darwinian Conception of
Nature Is Almost Certainly False" by Nagel, Thomas.
It actually has little to do with Darwin but rather discusses how
consciousness, cognition, etc. cannot not be explained by materialism.
Richard