Have a look at the first few minutes of this show with conjoined twins Abby
and Brittany:

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/abby-and-brittany/videos/big-moves.htm

You can see that although they do not share the same brain they clearly
share aspects of the same mind. They often speak in unison but they can
disagree with each other. This can be interpreted to mean that they are
similar machines and therefore are able to generate the same functions
simultaneously, but then how can they voluntarily disagree? To me, this
shows how fundamentally different subjectivity and will is from
computation, information, or even physics. Even though I think subjectivity
is physical, it's because physics is subjective, and the way that happens
is via intention through time, rather than extension across space. The
words they say are not being transmitted from inside one skull to another,
even though Brittany seems to be echoing Abby in the sense that she is in a
more subservient role in expressing what they are saying, the echo is not
meaningfully delayed - she is not listening to Abby's words with her ears
and then imitating her, she is feeling the meaning of what is being said at
nearly the same time.

I think that Bruno would say that this illustrates the nonlocality of
arithmetic as each person is a universal machine who is processing similar
data with similar mechanisms, but I see real-time Quorum Mechanics. They
are speaking more or less 'in concert'. Were they machines, I would expect
that they could get out of synch. One could just start repeating the other
five seconds later, or they could lapse into an infinite regress of
echoing. Surely the circuitry of such a rare instrument would not and could
not evolve rock solid error corrective anticipation for this.