On 08.10.2012 20:45 Alberto G. Corona said the following:
Deutsch is right about the need to advance in Popperian
epistemology, which ultimately is evolutionary epistemology.

You may want to read Three Worlds by Karl Popper. Then you see where to Popperian epistemology can evolve.

“To sum up, we arrive at the following picture of the universe. There is the physical universe, world 1, with its most important sub-universe, that of the living organisms. World 2, the world of conscious experience, emerges as an evolutionary product from the world of organisms. World 3, the world of the products of the human mind, emerges as an evolutionary product from world 2.”

“The feedback effect between world 3 and world 2 is of particular importance. Our minds are the creators of world 3; but world 3 in its turn not only informs our minds, but largely creates them. The very idea of a self depends on world 3 theories, especially upon a theory of time which underlies the identity of the self, the self of yesterday, of today, and of tomorrow. The learning of a language, which is a world 3 object, is itself partly a creative act and partly a feedback effect; and the full consciousness of self is anchored in our human language.”

Evgenii
--

http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2012/06/three-worlds.html