Maybe I will take you up on this - I think my uni library card expired
years ago, and its a PITA to renew.

However, since one doesn't need a mind to be creative (and my interest
is actually in mindless creative processes), I'm not sure exactly how
relevant something titled "Mechanism of Mind" it will be.

BTW - very close to sending you a finished draft of Amoeba's Secret. I
just have to check the translations I wasn't sure of now that I have
access to a dictionary/Google translate, and also redo the citations
in a more regular manner.

Cheers