On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 01:41:51PM -0400, Stephen P. King wrote:
> On 10/10/2012 1:02 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
> >

> >A very sad news is that Eric Vandenbussche died. It is the guy I
> >called here often "the little genius", who solved notably the
> >first open problem in my PhD thesis (as you can consult on my
> >url).
> >
> >That was a *very* nice guy, a friend, also, an ally, a support. I
> >miss him greatly.
> >
> >R.I.P. Eric.
> >

> Dear Bruno,
>
>     I am sad to hear that. :_( I was very intrigued by his results!
> Could you get permission to publish all of his work?

Ideed, it would be a tragedy if Eric's insights were lost to the
world. Perhaps a posthumous article might be in order explaining his
insights? I would be happy to endorse on arXiv, assuming I can endorse
in the appropriate category (I found I couldn't endorse Colin's paper
a couple of years ago, though, so this may be an empty promise :).

Cheers