On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 , Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> NDEs are like UFOs.

Yes they're both bullshit. The trouble with UFOs is that people forget what
the "U" stands for and keep identifying the damn thing as a flying saucer
from another planet; I see a light in the sky and I don't know what it is,
therefore it's a spaceship full of aliens. Bullshit is it not?

The trouble with NDEs is that people forget what the "N" stands for,
because as Monty Python taught us decades ago, being nearly dead just isn't
good enough. CDEs would be far more interesting, when you find somebody
that has been COMPLETELY dead and buried for a decade or two and comes back
and tells us what experiences he had then talk to me again.

  John K Clark