Thanks Jason!

Yes, I agree. It's hard for me to try to remember which ideas need to have
what kind of trail of breadcrumbs to get to. In text I am kind of exploring
new ideas and explaining the other ideas at the same time, so I'm not as
focused on bridging the gap to a general audience. It definitely helps to
have a good interviewer.

Craig