On 10/17/2012 2:07 AM, Russell Standish wrote:
>The self is directly related to the Dx = "xx" trick, for me.
The Dx=xx trick is about self-replication. Of course entities with a sense
of the self/other distinction needn't replicate (eg certain robots).

Hi,

I have some papers and list posts from Lou Kauffman that backs up Bruno's claim on the Dx = xx stuff. I'll try to dig it up and post on it.

--
Onward!

Stephen