On 17 Oct 2012, at 08:52, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 10/17/2012 2:07 AM, Russell Standish wrote:
>The self is directly related to the Dx = "xx" trick, for me.
The Dx=xx trick is about self-replication. Of course entities with a sense
of the self/other distinction needn't replicate (eg certain robots).

Hi,

I have some papers and list posts from Lou Kauffman that backs up Bruno's claim on the Dx = xx stuff. I'll try to dig it up and post on it.

Very nice! Thanks.

I already appreciate a lot Louis Kauffman's book "Knot and physics", and from it I got some speculation of how space arise from the Bp & Dt (& p) "hypostases" (points of view in arithmetic).

I found also an incredible way to dispose rope generating the finite ordinals, but all such stuff needs drawing facility.

Mailing math without a pen is a form of torture.