On 10/17/2012 4:40 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
I meant that awareness is not emulable outside of awareness. You can't make something which pretends to itself that it is experiencing something. Once you have 1p awareness though, sure, you can re-present and meta-represent all kinds of awareness within itself.

Hi Craig,

But that is exactly the same thing that both I and Bruno agree on. We call it 1p. The trick is to figure out how to chain together a sequence of 1p's to create a mathematical model of a "flow of conscious awareness". ;-) I have an idea as to how to do this as Pratt explains it.

--
Onward!

Stephen