On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:56 AM, Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net> wrote:
> On 10/27/2012 12:07 AM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
>>
>> Stephen,
>>
>> I agree that " All of this discussion is below the level of conscious
>> self-awareness", but prefer to think of raw perception as
>> distinguishing what can be from what cannot be, as for example in
>> constructor theory.
>>
>> In my model conscious awareness is an arithmetic emergent due to the
>> incompleteness of discrete, ennumerable compact manifolds. What can or
>> cannot be is at a lower level, perhaps due to discrete arithmetic
>> computations that may be teleological, a nod to Deacon as well as
>> Deutsch.
>
> Hi Richard,
>
>     Umm, interesting. The incompleteness forces consciousness... Please
> elaborate!

Stephan,
That is what my paper is all about: http://vixra.org/pdf/1101.0044v1.pdf
It appears that your memory is no better than mine.
I went into physics because of my poor memory.
When I got kicked out, really black-balled due to the Star Wars protest
I managed to get into med school at age 55 but my memory failed me
and I had to settle for being a doctor of physics.
I am going to Hoboken to celebrate my 75th birthday with my son and grandson
over this weekend. So I will not be able to get on-line until Sunday night.
It's been fun.
Richard