Information theory, computationalism and the science of Platonia

I am not a mathematician, so what I say here may be nonsense,
but can't we say something more scientific about Platonia and monads
than we have ? For example:

a) I think that the "physics" or science of Platonia must be information theory.

b) I conceive of the One as a singularity which is analogous to
the Big Bang singularity except that it is inverse to it.
The Big Bang singularity is one in which matter pours out of

c) The Platonic singularity might be one in which
meaningful information, instead of matter, pours out of intelligence.

d) If we consider this Big Bang process as platonic,
then  creation begins as perfect forms and these become
less perfect as they drop down in some sort of physical ontology.

e) The infomation of each monad is contained in its perceptions,
which I envision as data sets, each data set is a reflection of
all of the other monadic data sets but from the point of view of
that monad. This suggests that perhaps the information
has a holographic format. Or the Bohmian implicit/explict

f) The total amount of information in the universe has to
be the sum of those in e). This is suggestive again of
Bohm or holography.

etc. etc. etc.

Roger Clough,

To post to this group, send email to