Through the Stone Duality we know that every topology can be expressed by a

Doesn't that make all forms of geometry, topology, or just 'forms' in
general completely redundant?

What would be the mathematical purpose of having this visual-spatial
representation of numbers?

This says to me again that Comp is unsupportable and that sense is more
primitive than arithmetic. With sense as the universal primitive, logical
algebras and geometric topologies are free to exist specifically for their
differentiation - to multiply significance rather than to express a
monolithic ideal truth.

To post to this group, send email to