Hi Craig Weinberg

That was only a clue, not an explanation.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/8/2012

From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-07, 12:59:20
Subject: Re: Arithmetic doesn't even suggest geometry, let alone awareness.

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:49:04 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

I don't really know, but one starts with one point (a number ?)

then two points to form a line, then rotation of that line to form
an angle and a plane as well. I don't see why comp can't do all of that.

You are starting with geometry to begin with. Why would comp to any of that?
Why would a number be a point? What does being a point or forming a line do
that makes computation more efficient?

Craig

Roger Clough, rcl...@verizon.net
11/7/2012