Hi Russell Standish

Yes, the orchestra with the supreme monad as
composer/conductor playing a pleasing orchestra
composition (not 12-tone !) that he dug up out of his
a priori files works fine.

I think Leibniz's "harmony" is the traditional one:

har穖o穘y
   [hahr-muh-nee]
noun, plural har穖o穘ies.
1.
agreement; accord; harmonious relations.
2.
a consistent, orderly, or pleasing arrangement of parts; congruity.
3.
Music.
a.
any simultaneous combination of tones.
b.
the simultaneous combination of tones, especially when blended into chords
pleasing to the ear; chordal structure, as distinguished from melody and
rhythm.
c.
the science of the structure, relations, and practical combination of chords.
4.
an arrangement of the contents of the Gospels, either of all four or of the
first three, designed to show their parallelism, mutual relations, and
differences.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/8/2012