On 11 Nov 2012, at 01:23, meekerdb wrote:

On 11/10/2012 3:38 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
It is not relativist post modernist, it is just the opposite

That Lamarckism would be true if society held it to be true? If that's not relativist post modernism, I don't know what is.

I agree. It reminds me an opponent to my work. He told me that I should have read Marx, and understood that truth is only a question of power and nothing else.

Unfortunately, it is partially true, but only when the power is dishonest and don't play the rules. Even the ex-USSR was forced to abandon Lyssenko's "ideas" in "genetics", has it killed too many people, by starving them.

Bruno

it is the discovery of an absolute universal truth starting from nothing, or if you like, from the most absolute relativism..