On 11/15/2012 8:05 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
?? Speaking without permission of the judge may be illegal in open court. Why is that the standard for anything?

If you think Hogan has some insight into cosmology, let's hear it. I'm certainly not going to waste my money on his book.

    My My Brent, what has soured your life so?

My life is just fine.  What makes you think disagreeing with you affects it?