Dear Roger, several things...
1. Congrats to your bio, I could've detected that 'too much' engineering in
your background. I give you (free!) a ZERO (add it to your retirement year:
it should be 200+0).
2. You seem to be efficient in your (lately) studies of the advanced
(onto-) ideas of 300 years ago (Leibnitz). You have pretty interesting
ideas.
3. And please: give back our list to us who have participated in different
aspects for the past 15 years on it. As I said you have interesting ideas
and the deluge of posts you submit attract too many responses from the
established (and very smart) Stammgasts.
4. I think whatever I call 'Infinite Complexity' - you call 'God'. Easier,
because th4r43 is ample lit to extract fir answers from to questions in
doubt. I chose agnosticism in (my) science. Not in religion and not as an
atheism (requiring a God to deny).
5. I wish I had SOME of your rich reading memories in theoretical topics.

I graduated in 1944 (Ph.D.:1948-chemistry, D.Sc. 1967 - mostly colloidal
sci. FOR polymers, ion exchangers and environmental engineering). Ret:
Ciba Geigy 1987 - Sen. Res. Fllw.) - 38 patents, ~100 sci. papers, books

John Mikes