On 12/14/2012 1:37 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Friday, December 14, 2012 1:21:52 PM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King wrote:

    On 12/14/2012 9:29 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

        Thatæ„€ why the progressives hate any constraint, any law any
        definition that fixes things once and for all.

    That's because it is their job to represent the reality that
    nothing in the universe is fixed once and for all - except the
    universe itself.

    HEY!

        Demonizing the opposition is not welcome here!

I never knew my views were so progressive until after seeing them demonized so often on this list. I try to avoid getting into politics online and have only ever responded to repeated trash-talking. The opposition should either refrain from throwing the first punch *every single time* or be ready to get back some of what they never stop dishing out.

Craig

Dear Craig,

Can anyone other than you know exactly what it is that you are? No. Therefore whatever is said of you by some other is not true. It is when we think of everything as physical, thoughts become words, words become shouting matches, shouting matches become ... Such childish behavior! Childhood needs to end at some point. We are not just physical, we are much more and should reason as such.

--
Onward!

Stephen