If this were done in real life, my guess is that Bruno_w dies in the
transporter (sorry Bruno), and a disoriented amnesiac identical twin is
born at every transporter location. I don't know if these clones would even
survive, I think they would be brain dead and lacking a heartbeat but maybe
could be resuscitated as infants in adult bodies. They might have odd
discoveries of recovered memories of a past life as Bruno.