On 12/15/2012 1:27 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:04:11 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

    Hi Stephen P. King
    Liberals also always take anything resembling criticism as personal.

Conservative debate tactics are to *always* make it personal to avoid talking about the issues respectfully. I have seen this time and again. Look back at your own messages here. Did you post a link about a politically neutral topic and have a Liberal say that you must be a Right Winger and how that makes your thinking clouded by patriarchal racist idiocy? No. That did not happen. Instead, you politicize this for no reason, repeatedly making weird hostile remarks that have no basis in science or philosophy, and then accuse Progressives of taking it personally.
Dear Craig,

Please link some examples. Let me present you with a counter-example to your claim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3LnVa7zXgc You might consider Penn Jillette to be a progressive, but he would disagree...