On 12/15/2012 3:44 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
'm saying that to me it seems clear that some people did know better, and that those people were Progressive. Again, you might disagree, which is what I am asking. If you disagree, ok, cool, but why? Otherwise it seems like you are saying that it is pointless to have any political view at all because morality is an unknowable mystery.

Hi Craig,

Name some of these? I like Sam Harris, Penn Jillette, Glen Beck, Dan Ariely...

--
Onward!

Stephen