On 12/15/2012 6:33 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

        Watch the whole thing, at least for context.

Ok, I watched the whole thing, and I will admit that Beck is not as bad in that video as I have seen him before. He seems more open minded than he was in the past, although maybe he's just making common ground with Penn.

Still, they are both project the stereotypical ugly American attitude, loudly explaining how the world should run. They're wrong in underestimating the problem of explosive wealth inequality and Beck's whole blackboard geopolitical reductionism is grotesque to me.

Anyhow, if you want some opposing video fare, have you seen the Rachel Maddow election night video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVwXA7sHUlE

It's three minutes. I'm generally not much happier with Democrats than Republicans, but she lays out some reasons why there might have been a difference between a Romney win and an Obama win.

I have seen it. I thought Maddow was trying hard not to "spike the football"... I frankly don't have much use for the Maddow's or the O'Reilly's of the world. They are "HOINFODAMAN".

BAM! Look at that Chevi Go!