On 12/16/2012 1:02 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
t's not about how a person acts, it's about where the person is allowed to act.

Allowed, how? Allowed implies "not-allowed" as well. Please understand that I am not defending conservatism! I am defending logic and reason!

What country clubs they have access to. How long they have to tour Europe after college before they get come home and apply for six figure jobs.

OK, Line up people that exist in those classes and fire away. Problem solved!

--
Onward!

Stephen