On 12/16/2012 3:19 PM, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:
The assumption here is that Oliver Stone is presenting verifiable history, rather then his own, Neo-marxist "Theory" of history. That the Third World (an invented word of the Left) is deserving of deep respect, and is presumed blameless in all things, as well. I notice the avoidance of blaming Islamists for jihad actions in the world, or do you feel we should have sued the Afghan government in the Hague, rather then invade? Secondly, in Afghanistan, should we have allowed the Soviets to remain unchallenged during their involvement there? Another element of the neo-Marxist is to avoid speaking to Soviet actions in the world that was.

Hi Spudboy100!

    Exactly!

--
Onward!