On 12/16/2012 4:28 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

    OH, I get it! The fact that I am born in the US makes me guilty of
    a crime for which I must pay restitution. Nice! What a nice con.
    Get people to believe that they owe you money and then sit back
    and collect checks. Sweet!

Just because the American empire runs like other empires doesn't make us guilty of a crime, but it makes us legitimate targets in the eyes of those who are being oppressed in the name of our interests. How could it not? I don't know what kind of money con you are talking about. Like Progressive politics is a big money maker? hahaha
Hi!

It is a weaponizing and monitizing of guilt, used to control people. Witness the numbers of people in the world that are completely reliant on a handout for survive!

--
Onward!

Stephen