On 12/17/2012 8:15 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg
If I believe in arithmetic and you don't, should I compromise
with you ?
Here is the dilemma:
In the long run, liberals will create a better world,
but in the long run, liberals will bring us to bankruptcy.

Is this not a contradiction? Liberals simply do not understand the economics of the real world. The can easily imagine the economic equivalent of perpetual motion machines and see no problem with them. Conservatives fail to see the importance of evolution and so seek to suppress it. Both will cause chaos if left unchecked, IMHO.