On Monday, December 17, 2012 9:17:34 AM UTC-5, spudb...@aol.com wrote:

> On corporations and capitalism, do we include all corporations, or just
> one's that do not contribute to neo-Marxist causes,

There are no neo-Marxists. Right wingers are the only people who talk about
Marx in this century.

> and and institutions? Do we realize how many of the rich contribute, and
> support, the Left infrastructure? The billionaires who contribute to each
> other's "charities?" Is, say, a Warren Buffett, or a George Soros, more
> palatable then the Koch brothers?

To Progressives, yes, of course they are more palatable. Buffett is vocal
about the rich not being taxed enough. Not sure about Soros but I imagine
he supports that also.

If so, why would someone declaim corporations but avoid noticing how much
> they support the politics of the Left? I suppose a little 'baksheesh' goes
> a long way.

If we reinstates the Anti-trust laws that worked before, and took them
further, then they wouldn't have as much influence in politics for Left or
Right, yes? So why does only the Left support something like that?

Craig