On 12/17/2012 9:27 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
Buffett is vocal about the rich not being taxed enough.

He is a massive hypocrite: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/warren-buffett-taxes-berkshire-hathaway_n_941099.html

BTW, this HuffPo article is full of rubbish like "it's not only rich corporations that are legally able to avoid paying taxes either...." as if corporations where people in the singular sense and had minds of their own, etc., but the point is that Mr. Buffet has every opportunity to pay the maximum tax he could calculate to the state, so his bemoaning of the false dichotomy between investment taxes and income taxation is at best merely a ploy to ingratiate himself with the low information voters.

"Geee, he cares about me!" Meanwhile he is the biggest crony capitalist on the planet. Pfft, this entire debate makes me need to take a shower in Lysol!

--
Onward!

Stephen