On Monday, December 17, 2012 10:51:26 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> A strong militrary strengthens the dollar.

Ah, then the dollar should be stronger than then next ten currencies put
together.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/76993865824def4a4d61875fdfb45e42.png

Craig

[Roger Clough], [rcl...@verizon.net] <javascript:>
12/17/2012

*From:* Craig Weinberg <javascript:>
*Receiver:* everything-list <javascript:>
*Time:* 2012-12-17, 09:14:49
*Subject:* Re: Austerity

Bankruptcy is the condition of owing more than you own. I think that in the
position the US is in, as the sole world superpower (by virtue of it's
military stranglehold and commercial leverage), the end game being pursued
here is that there are no longer any rules for us. Nobody can stop us from
owing as much as we want. China needs our debt to grow their economy and so
far they seem to be going along with the plan to be our factory farm. It
makes sense on one level - what else do you do with a global empire but try
to hang on and squeeeze?

everything-li...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.