On Monday, December 17, 2012 10:55:03 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

> Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> Actually the fourth commandment is to HONOR your parents.
> You don't have to love them, just respect them for what they've
> given you.

It is a parents job to give their kids what they can. If a person is
respectable, then they deserve respect. If a person is loving or lovable,
then they should be loved. I agree parents should be honored - i.e., I
return their phone calls in a timely manner. I call them a couple times a
month. I maintain pleasant communications with them. Other than that - my
bondage to parenthood is paid in full.

Craig