From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-17, 09:02:43
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Calvin Cooldge

On 12/17/2012 8:15 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
> Hi Craig Weinberg
> If I believe in arithmetic and you don't, should I compromise
> with you ?
> Here is the dilemma:
> In the long run, liberals will create a better world,
> but in the long run, liberals will bring us to bankruptcy.

     Is this not a contradiction? Liberals simply do not understand the
economics of the real world. The can easily imagine the economic
equivalent of perpetual motion machines and see no problem with them.
Conservatives fail to see the importance of evolution and so seek to
suppress it. Both will cause chaos if left unchecked, IMHO.

--
Onward!

Stephen