On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>>> There is 8 main types of points of view given by:
>>>

>> Dear Bruno,

>> 1
>>>
>>> Bp
>>

>> 2
>>
>>> Bp & p
>>

>> 3
>>
>>> Bp & Dt
>>

>> 4
>>
>>> Bp & Dt & p
>>

>> 5
>>

>>    I count 5. Where are 6, 7 and 8?
>

> Still sleeping near the heat system in the classrom :)
>
> 1 is divine
> 2 splits into G and G*. Thay split into a terrestrial person and a divine
> person.
> 3 is both terrestrial and divine (the soul does not split)
>
> 4 splits, 5 splits (there are really four material hypostases, but the
> quantum appears apparently only on the divine part of the person, which is
> normal with the infinite origin of matter, by the 1p-indeterminacy).

Bruno,
This sounds much more like a mind/body or a natural/supernatural or a
terrestrial/divine two-world characterization than MWI.

You recommended reading SD (salvia divinorum) case studies. I have
not read all 1575 case studies available or all of Andrews book, but
so far they all also seem to reinforce a two-world reality. Could you
relate these 8 incarnations to a MWI multiverse for us/me?
Richard