On 12/18/2012 11:54 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:34:14 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

    Hi Craig Weinberg

    Party politics will soon end.

    The two parties of the future (next year if even that)
    will be (a) those who want to cut the debt and
    (b) those who don't.

    That's what's happened to much of europe.

Eh, even that will be a lie. I would assume that party politics will continue in a less overt way is all. Oligarchy re-branded.

And what changed? Haves v. have nots will fight forever until max entropy is reached. Meanwhile I need to house, clothe and feed myself and my children.

As far as the pipe dream of increasing individual liberty by reducing the power of government, can't you see that unconstitutional Corporate Feudalism will fill the vacuum before you can say Habeus Corpus? You think that Monsanto is going to give you a constitution? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah.

Craig

Monsanto, et al do not have a monopoly on the legal use of force so their ability to affect your rights is not beyond appeal. When the government tells you to do something, you are forced to comply, ultimately at the point of a gun and you cannot shoot back legally.

    Can we be done with this?

--
Onward!

Stephen