On 17 Dec 2012, at 17:38, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Craig

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Roger,

I am not sure. If you are kind with ùe, I will love you, but if later I hear that you are kind with me because you fear God, I will not sure I will attribute any genuine kindness to you anymore. Love of God can be the beginning of wisdom, and perhaps some fear of the devil can be a beginning of lucidity. But to fear God seems to me a bit weird. It is better to fear yourself.

Bruno

And it also damps down crime, cruelty and murder.

We should not only fear (and love) God, but fear Satan.
Because as that mass murder of children over the weekend shows,
evil is real.  That's the simplest explanation, which
you liberals can't accept and so go around searching
for some complex psychological reason for why that
creep murdered those children.

That may be the only thing you can be sure about in this life,
that evil is real. It isn't just words. It's real.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/17/2012