From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-18, 11:54:11
Subject: Re: Re: promoting REASON

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:34:14 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

Party politics will soon end.

The two parties of the future (next year if even that)
will be (a) those who want to cut the debt and
(b) those who don't.

That's what's happened to much of europe.

Eh, even that will be a lie. I would assume that party politics will continue
in a less overt way is all. Oligarchy re-branded.

As far as the pipe dream of increasing individual liberty by reducing the power
of government, can't you see that unconstitutional Corporate Feudalism will
fill the vacuum before you can say Habeus Corpus? You think that Monsanto is
going to give you a constitution? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah.

Craig

[Roger Clough], [rcl...@verizon.net]
12/18/2012