Hi Alberto G. Corona

And as the Bible says, the wages of sin is death.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/19/2012

From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-19, 07:04:11
Subject: Re: The pro-life paradox

Dear Bruno,
Excuse if i don? address your question.

"I define good as that which enhances life and evil
as that which diminishes it"
That is also my definition. Going a step further, good is tautological and
absolute, in the same way that is evil: ?hat is good lives,

What is evil, perishes, The evil may recover itself from past defeats by ever
recreating itself in new forms. The good stay and get transmitted from
generation to generation by our genes and our memes. So it is in our nous,
accessible to everyone.