On 12/19/2012 6:58 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg
Conservatives don't want NO govt.
They want minimal govt.

I think you're confused; that's Libertarians. Conservatives always vote for more government control over individual behavior and more money for the military (that protects their world wide business interests).

It's the far left (the occupy movement, who are anarchists)
that want no govt.

That's why I think there should be a left/libertarian alliance for personal liberty and limited government.