From: Quentin Anciaux
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-19, 14:16:39
Subject: Re: promoting REASON

2012/12/19 Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net>

On 12/19/2012 1:46 PM, meekerdb wrote:

On 12/19/2012 6:58 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg
?
Conservatives don't want NO govt.
They want minimal govt.

I think you're confused; that's Libertarians.? Conservatives always vote for
more government control over individual behavior and more money for the
military (that protects their world wide business interests).
?

It's the far left (the occupy movement, who are anarchists)
that want no govt.

That's why I think there should be a left/libertarian alliance for personal
liberty and limited government.

Hi Brent,

?? I wish you where correct, but the facts tell us that the left is incapable
of not seeing the State and thus government as its Deity and almighty
benefactor.

Yes and anarchism is not a left movement in your universe maybe... Also for
Roger, please don't confuse anarchism with anomie.

Quentin
?

--
Onward!