On 26 Dec 2012, at 12:45, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

I have recently seen a paper on a Physarum machine

A Adamatzky
Physarum machine: implementation of a Kolmogorov-Uspensky machine on a biological substrate

The author also has a book on this theme: Physarum Machines: Computers from Slime Mould.

Any comment?

I love slime mold. Nice paper.
Not sure if it is not a bit out of topic except as a weak evidence for comp among many. It is convincing for the implementation of variate UTMs by 'nature'. Our terrestrial body future relies in coming back to bacteria and amoeba :)