The Black Box Consciousness Model [Objective Brain/Body->Subjective
Mind/Mental->Objective Brain/Body].

Here's how I now see the whole mindbrain consciousness complex:

    I (physical input signal, brain/body, objective) ---> II (Consciousness
[nonphysical black box "signal processing"] , mind/mental, subjective) ---->
III (physical output signal, brain/body, objective)

    I= Firstness (1p) = physical input signal from outside world into brain
----->
    II=Secondness (2p) =  the mind's black box of mental (not brain) signal
processing --->
    III=Thirdness (3p) = physical signal output to outside world through brain.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/30/2012