On 12/31/2012 9:55 AM, Brian Tenneson wrote:
So is that a yes? If so, can you stipulate such a physical object?

I don't know. Can you define a "mathematical object" that is "isomorphic" to the chair you're sitting in? I'm not even sure I know what that would mean; much less whether we can know one. Isomorphism is usually a relation between two mathematical structures.

Brent

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:08:27 PM UTC-8, Brent wrote:

    On 12/30/2012 11:23 AM, Brian Tenneson wrote:
    > Is there a "physical" object that exists physically which is not
isomorphic to a
    > mathematical object, having mathematical existence?

    If it exists physically then it has at least one attribute that no
mathematical
    "object" has.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/everything-list/-/qZtC-6PEXg4J.

No virus found in this message.