A Theology for Atheists

There are two opposing forces in the universe, those which enhance
life, which we call Good, and those which diminish life, which we call Evil.

As evidenced, these can be present in both happenings and in people.

We have the freedom to support either cause or not support one.

A Theology for Theists

The same holds as above, with the addition that there is some
overriding intelligence which causes the happenings, good or
evil, either preferably or acceptably. It can also read and/or inform
our hearts.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/1/2013