From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-01, 15:03:10
Subject: Re: The two basic theologies

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 10:08:36 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
A Theology for Atheists

There are two opposing forces in the universe, those which enhance
life, which we call Good, and those which diminish life, which we call Evil.

Enhance whose life though? Would slavery Good or Evil? What about promiscuity
or dessert or yeast? Is cell division good or evil?

Who determines what 'enhanced' or 'diminished' means?

As evidenced, these can be present in both happenings and in people.

We have the freedom to support either cause or not support one.

Don't we support both at all times, just by being alive?

A Theology for Theists

The same holds as above, with the addition that there is some
overriding intelligence which causes the happenings, good or
evil, either preferably or acceptably. It can also read and/or inform
our hearts.